DI delivers innovative answers to issues that affect communities, consumers, and their governments. Our experts develop transportation solutions that promote sustainable travel and movement, improve safety, and optimize systems. DI staff assists government and nonprofit organizations to develop and implement innovative strategies, programs, and projects around:
- Traffic Safety and Enforcement
- Public Transportation Improvements
- Public Transportation Accessibility
- Planning and Policy Development
- Accessible Public Meetings and Events
DI transportation projects have included:
- Working with transportation organizations to create, implement and analyze transportation data that translates into public safety.
- Supporting nonprofit, tribal and other governmental organizations to develop and implement public safety training and curricula.
- Working with school districts, nonprofit and governmental organizations to conduct public safety campaigns such as Bicycle Helmet Safety and DWI programming.
- Assisting nonprofit and governmental entities to develop public transportation policies and legislation.
- Planning and facilitating large and small transportation events and conferences including focus groups, meeting transcripts, technical reporting and outcomes.