DI staff specializes in working with clientele to develop and to implement programs and projects that promote a safe, clean, and productive environment. DI staff has developed programs and projects in response to the following environmental needs:
- Sustainable Food Supplies
- Water Safety and Security
- Watershed and River Restoration
- Recycling and Resource Sustainability
- Natural Erosion Control
- Energy Efficiency
DI Staff Experience
- Working with governmental agencies to conduct comprehensive evaluations of reutilization programs including researching best practices, defining programmatic models, and identifying measurable outcomes;
- Working with non-profit and governmental organizations to develop, implement, and evaluate river restoration projects and curricula;
- Developing and securing funding to implement Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) projects for at-risk youth; and
- Developing, implementing and evaluating environmental service learning projects.
- Working with private environmental and energy specialists to develop and to evaluate online training curricula.